We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information. Please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by Stripe. (https://www.stripe.com).
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Our website uses retargeting, which allows us to make our online offer more interesting for you. Retargeting technology means we can advertise recently viewed and related products on our partners’ websites, meaning our adverts, even on other companies’ sites, are relevant to what you would like to see. We do this by analysing user behaviour from data collected by our cookies. Even this kind of information is anonymous, with no personal information being stored and no user profiles.